In late 2017 the internet began to see anonymous posts on a forum from a source of some kind identified as Q. Since that time, a lot of posts have occurred, and those who have heard of or seen them have to make something of them. I’ve posted my own opinions of them here, and have modified my understanding only slightly since. Many (often vocal) followers of Q’s posts have much more elaborate ideas of the extent of corruption to be uncovered, including events that go all the way back to 1937, 1913, and further. I don’t know about all of it, but I do know a thing or two about palettes of cash on airplanes bound for Iran, establishment politics, and a long list of Clintonian dirty laundry. Q has covered all of that, accurately, and leaves little doubt in my mind that they are at least on the inside of things, with entirely helpful intent.
Let me interject at this point, after having a conversation with a person. Q is not JFK, Jr. Q explicitly denies that and some other commonly believed things about Q. My thought is Q isn’t even one person, rather more of a team. Q refers to the “Q clearance patriot,” and that could refer to one or more people. Maybe it refers to all of us, I don’t know. But it isn’t JFK
Note: Links to qmap.pub will no longer work. The site was taken offline due to its owner’s report of pressure to do so. Qanon.pub is an excellent, simplified resource you can use to look up all Q posts.
I see a lot of these. As opposed to calling them “Q Proofs,” which to me are not usually proofs and don’t help new people understand, I like to call these “Q confirmations” instead. Maybe another good name could be Q Validations.
PROOF implies concrete connections. Often what I see called a proof, I can’t even tell what dots are there to connect, much less what it proves or what proves it.
There are many ways, however, Q has been CONFIRMED to me. Not the least of which is Q+, a.k.a. POTUS, confirming his association on endless occasion. I don’t mean he drew a circle with a diagonal line through it to look like a Q. I don’t even mean that he pointed at someone holding up a Q sign or wearing a Q shirt. All of those things are too easy to be misinterpreted.
What I’m talking about is Q posting about a topic deemed controversial or conspiratorial, and then months or however later, a story comes out verifying exactly what Q said. This is “future proves past.”
Let’s start with a generic one. Not every proof, so-to-speak, is going to be a knockout punch. But if the general message didn’t line up with known facts, you could dismiss the rest of everything Q.
Here’s one you probably haven’t heard if all you’ve read are hit piece articles from media outlets: Why are judicial appointments being rapidly completed?
From Q post 151. In November 2017 (that’s when Q “began” or first showed up online). I’ve heard Trump brag about the judges, about appointing so many and so fast. But not until mid-2019 when he’d crossed the 100 mark. And since that time it’s like weekly he’s reminding everyone, there were so many vacancies he couldn’t believe it, and Sen. Mitch McConnell has been so good to move them through the process. Judges are important. (Update: As of June 24, 2020, it’s now 200.)
To be continued…
A thought dump:
Calm before the storm – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79D2YXv5Me0 and Post 38
Won’t say his name – John McCain frequently mentioned about the vote “I won’t say it but” (post 25)
Broke the sound barrier – https://twitter.com/Bruno062418/status/1180462680592785408
(Loudest I’ve ever heard)
Talks about 1799 – while this is a stretch for me, post 1799 talks about proofs are important. Proofs are like little Easter eggs, small samples left to help you or to confirm communications
Post 506 on missing Q talks about learning to understand the correlation
– again this is where I say some go “too far” and draw all kinds of connections that surpass the Bible code. Not cryptography. But there are ways to get the message. Think Culper spy ring. Some of the most interesting cryptography.
April 2, 2018. One of the earliest confirmations I heard was “tippy top.” After Q had begun posting and the comms method was pretty well established, an anon on the board where Q posted at the time (I think) asked for POTUS to say the words “tippy top” and “tip top” at some point. Within 2 months, he did. This certainly got my attention. I wasn’t fully on board yet, but I was now listening. “We call it sometimes tippy-top shape,” he said. That “we call it” or similar phrasing is often a tip-off.
6/3/20 – The plan isn’t a prediction. The plan is the plan. It’s the last best hope we have of returning American government to the American people. The enemy has a plan, so why shouldn’t we?
In Red October
10/9/20 – A lot of original dates are starting to line up. Q has begun an October post surge in the last few days, and brought up topics including Paul Ryan, and his early departure from Congress.
Today, President Trump is on all thee hours of the Rush Limbaugh program. During the first, he mentioned our nuclear weaponry is in “tippy top shape,” one of the most famous confirmations the Qanon movement has ever received.
After that, he brought up Paul Ryan, in a conversation about the direction of FOX News. “Paul Ryan, he’s on the board, I can’t believe it.”
What are the odds?
10/19 We have been calling this month “Red October.” The President recently denied all knowledge of QAnon, in an NBC town hall. The following day he retweeted a well known Q researcher, CJTruth. This was clearly no accident. Many original Q research types have jumped ship, but not him. The timing and who he chose to RT was a clear signal. Another recent signal was on the Rush Limbaugh show, where Trump spent hours taking questions and talking at length about the issues, and in which he used the phrase “Tippy Top” once again. It was in reference to the shape of our nuclear arsenal, in case you’d like to know.
From The Beginning
Let’s go back, shall we, to October 2017? This is when it all began, when the first “drops” happened, sending an anonymous internet forum into a research frenzy.
Many catchphrases and markers started early on, continuing throughout Q’s series of posts. Some of those catchphrases have become quite relevant in recent days. Many topics covered by Q have either occurred in the news, or been mentioned by members of greater Team Trump. (As in Trump + his admin + campaign allies)
I’ve gone back once to re-read the original drops. Doing this about a year ago served to strengthen my agreement to “the plan.” Much of what you hear about “trusting the plan” doesn’t match the actual content of said plan. For example, have you seen Q-people tweet without ceasing about the chemical “adrenochrome,” which is found in the human body and produced when someone is frightened? There isn’t a single Q drop about it. I was even misled about this until I went through the (now defunct) Qmap.pub and checked. Q also says the moon landing was real, and JFK Jr is not secretly hiding for 20 years, waiting to show up and become the 2020 VP candidate. That much should be clear by now.
So let’s cover some topics, catchphrases, and markers as they relate to what’s going on now. I’ll set off each one with the post number I took it from:
- 1 – the VERY FIRST post speaks of riots following action taken against Hillary Clinton. Riots we never imagined would happen until this year. It remains to be seen what will happen to HRC, if anything, but this should grab your attention. (BTW I believe that is the purpose of the first post, not necessarily to be a predictor, but something to suck the air out of the room. Guess what? It worked.)
- 2 – Generals. At recent rallies, POTUS has referenced a conversation from his first days in office, with a General who informed him our military was basically out of ammunition. POTUS has kept the generals close, holding numerous public & off camera meetings.
- 2 – Soros. Golly he’s been in the news a lot lately, I’ll let you do your own digs on that one.
- 3 – NG (National Guard) called up in 12 cities – tieing in with post 1, the NG has indeed been called up in multiple cities. I don’t know the count but can think of 5 or 6 offhand: Portland, Seattle, Kenosha, Minneapolis, New York City. Minneapolis may be inaccurate, but there were other locations as well. It’s sure convenient timing for them to be ready to handle riots, just before this crucial election.
- 4 – Just a passing thought but, “Sit back and enjoy the show” sounds reminiscent of “Stand back and stand by” as the president said at the 1st debate. He was asked to condemn Proud Boys, but clearly not knowing who or what they were, he just said what he’s said about ALL would-be vigilantes going in as a bulwark against Antifa. He’s told everyone to let law enforcement do their jobs, not to take it into their own hands. OK glad we cleared that up.
- 5 – What is Pelosi‘s net worth? How did she get so rich serving in Congress all these years?
- 5 – Why is MS13 a priority? Also mentioned again recently at a rally. This gang was in MANY of our cities, and the Trump admin has kicked them OUT. Yes we knew about them before 2016, but who could’ve known they would be a priority? Apparently Jeff Sessions said he was prioritizing them a few days earlier, but that would be one of many priorities he took up. This one has outlasted his stay as Attorney General.
- 9 – D’s control over black population. Who do we know that’s been making a major play for votes from Blacks over the last 3+ years?
- 10 – Obama sending palettes of cash to Iran
- 12 – Antifa. Previous posts ask questions about why would POTUS need to work with the military, rather than an agency like the FBI, to accomplish (let’s call it draining the swamp)? Who has been used, and might be used to respond to violent acts involving Antifa? National Guard.
- 14 – SCIF, or “skiff” as you may have heard it called. Lots of SKIFs used during the impeachment, remember? See also post 20. Why aren’t phones allowed? If you understand what a SCIF is for you’ll know.
- 14 – ANTIFA. “Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?” At first they were instigating at peaceful rallies and started the idea of punching accused (or unaccused) nazis. “What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?” It was actually revealed that G Sorors has been funding the riots, including helping with bail. “What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law?” We’ve seen it in Seattle, where the mayor called CHOP/CHAZ the “Summer of Love.” Rioters attempted another autonomous zone in Portland. Minnesota, too. Until the law was enforced and the National Guard was allowed in, the riots continued until they literally occupied territory.
- 15 – “deep cleaning” – I put it in quotes because it’s less of a catchphrase and more of an introduction. There sure have been a lot of state level politicians indicted for various crimes since Trump’s inauguration. R’s and D’s.
- 17 – Shills. People who lurk or troll on social platforms basically to get info on politicians or you could say conservatives. Censorship is predicted here.
When I find information elsewhere that says basically what I wanted to say, I’ll link to it here with a summary.
Joy In Liberty – Just found this site today (April 21, 2020). Q Deltas are one of a slew of coincidences we watch, where Q posts within minutes of the time President Donald Trump tweets. Tweets have timestamps as well as the platform Q posts on. Joy In Liberty has some significant such deltas compiled in a spreadsheet. After looking at the spreadsheet itself, it appears to be all Q and Trump posts with timestamps. There’s probably a way to show the Q’s only with the immediate line before and after, but it’s a lot of data to sort through manually.